Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bullshit.

This might be a day late, but I was busy celebrating my birthday yesterday. Anyways, Lindsay Lohan violated her DUI probation yesterday, and what happens? Nothing at all. In fact, Lindsay was simply ordered to stay in rehab, making it her fifth time, and got her SCRAM device on her ankle removed. If I got the treatment Lindsay Lohan did, I would do drugs and alcohol all day knowing the law wouldn't do shit to stop me, besides maybe putting me into rehab and making me as comfortable as possible. I think that stupid bitch needs some hard jail time. What's your opinion on this?

4 comments:

  1. yes, apparently having a lot of money translates to being "better" than the common folk
    really hate this shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. who said money cant buy happiness, they were probably poor

    ReplyDelete